Crochetville Secret Pals


Friday, July 28, 2006

You're Welcome, Donna

Goodness, I had been waiting ALL week to get an email from my SP to see how she liked her Reveal, and come to find out she posted HERE way back on Tuesday that she received it Monday! Glad you liked it, Donna! It was fun to be your SP and to give you that final reveal. I had to give you that Tweety sleeper for the little baby you're dreaming of. Dreams do come true so you have to live as if you expect that! :)


To our hostess, I was going to see about editing the template so our right column over there would pull back up to the top. Seems the "Poll" is too wide and therefore being pushed down to the bottom of the blog. If you'll reduce the number on the margins of that poll, it should shift back up to the top. Let me know if you need help with that and I'll be happy to help! :)


Now off to email Donna PERSONALLY to let her know I saw this post! :)

Hostess' Note


Thanks for noticing that the poll was out of margins. I use Firefox and for me it was appearing normal. When I viewed it in IE, then I saw the problem. It should be fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home