Crochetville Secret Pals


Monday, July 03, 2006

Traci is my Secret Pal!!

I got my Secret Pal reveal gift today from TRACI!!! There were so many things in this package I couldn't fit them all in one picture! She sent me bunches of yarn in lovely purples, I'm going to make an afghan out of the Bernat and maybe a face cloth out of the Peaches & Cream cotton. There were 22 pattern sheets for everything from scarves to sandals, she included a binder for them and the little re-inforcing rings for hole punches! There were two pattern booklets, one for afghans and one for handbags and a new crochet hook too!

In this set of pictures below, you can see the lovely bath pouf and footie scrubbie/pumice brush. There's some wonderful lotion and a great smelling candle too. The "I love Michigan" cup is going to remind me of her everytime I use it, and you see that little jar at the bottom of the first picture? That's HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY JAM!!! Woot!! In the second picture here there are some quilters quarters, perfect for the borders on the wall quilt I'm making, a cute little sewing kit to carry in my purse, a pompom maker (neat!) A really pretty picture frame, and notecards with my initial on them. She sent a purple sharpie pen and some sticky notes in the shape of my initial too!











Hmm, I think I'm only allowed four pictures in a post! That means I'll just have to show you the rest in my second post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home