Crochetville Secret Pals


Monday, July 03, 2006

Traci is my Secret Pal Part Two!!!

Okay, allow me to continue! You thought I was kidding when I said there was alot of stuff in this package didn't you.


To show you just how thoughtful Traci is, she didn't just think of me, she remembered Nicky and The Girls (my dog and two cats). Nicky got two chewy bones, his own magnet and a dog tag that's engraved with "The King" (too cute, too cute!) and the Girls each got their own catnip mousie and a magnet too!



This is the real treat though, she made me this gorgeous shawl! She posted a picture of it on the 'Ville modelled by two of her beautiful daughters and I'm glad she did, try as I might I couldn't get a good picture, I was losing daylight fast! The only word I can think of to describe this shawl is "gossamer", it is so light and airy!!! Soooo soft, truly! And such a lovely shade of lilac too!










Traci, you really are the best! I can't thank you enough, you have made this a real joy for me. I really hope that you and I can keep in touch and I know I'll never forget this swap, you definitely made it memorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home