Crochetville Secret Pals


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My reveal package

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to my secret pal Karla (tcsgirl). I got your reveal package yesterday and my goodness! So many wonderful things were there! I have to take a pic of it, but what I remember are as follows:

A super soft skein of yarn
A crossword puzzle book (thank you so much, I just finished my last one)
A little purse-sized organizer
Some mints
and the thing that really stood out to me was a wrapped package that had a note which read "for your future."

I was a little baby's jumper with a Tweety Bird on the front. I was instantly in tears and my hubby who usually only grunts when I'm opening my packages started "ooohing and ahhhing" all over it. Thank you so much! Now we just have to pray for a little baby that can wear it!

Thanks so much Karla! You were a great secret pal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home