Crochetville Secret Pals


Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thank you dear Secret Pal!

What a wonderful surprise today on my doorstep! My secret Pal sent me a just absolutely PERFECT package. Everything in it is ME. She knows me about as well as I do heehee!

Look at this great bounty!
In my perfect package was 2 skeins of my favorite yarn, Lion's Brand Homespun, a book by Debbie Macomber...(I've really wanted to read her, I don't know HOW she knew!)...a pattern for a poncho to use with that lovely Homespun, Beautiful handmade beaded dangly earrings...two sets!, Yummy lemon body lotion and scrumptious smelling Morning Glory body spray!

Last, but CERTAINLY not least (and my personal favorite!) was a handmade Crochet Kit/Carrying Case (how perfect !) WITH a complete set of hooks, a yarn needle AND homemade, beautiful stitch markers! Oh my goodness, I am overwhelmed! I DO for sure have the best Secret Pal, she is spoiling me ROTTEN and I am LOVING it :-)

Thank you again SP, you are a great gal!

Robin

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Jun 08, 12:19:00 PM 2006, Blogger Robin said…

    Oh I forgot to mention(and you can see in the pic) a lovely little porcelain hand bell with a Magnolia on it and Atlanta, GA...hmmmmmmm a clue about my SP??

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home