Crochetville Secret Pals


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Secret Pal Did It Again!


Look at all this stuff! Isn't it great! There's sugar-free candy (great 'cause I'm trying to diet!), chewing gum, some yummy lip balm, Crystal Light On the Go packets, some really cool purple floofy flip flops, a handmade washcloth, a recipe book for blender drinks and some yarn. The yarn is really neat because I was two skeins short of dyelot 29338 for a whirlwind afghan I wanted to make and the dyelots she sent me match exactly!! That's kind of spooky if you think about it.

Thank you Secret Pal, you're the greatest!

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Jun 21, 07:43:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jamie! This is Ima! That is freakish about the yarn!I bought that stuff and some green a few months ago! I didn't realize it was washable and wanted to use it to felt with!! My duh, became your blessing! How cool!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home