Crochetville Secret Pals


Thursday, June 15, 2006

Look at all this stuff!

My SP is awesome! She really made my day yesterday. Oh, who am I kidding, she made my whole month! I have never felt so spoiled in all my life! I am loving this swap. Thank you so much SP for all the great goodies! I will definitely be trying the tea and bodywash/lotion today. The dishcloths have already taken their rightful place in the kitchen drawer, and I have already picked an afghan out for a future project from Mosaic Afghans. I have been wanting this book for some time now! The Lulu yarn is so soft, and yes, I know I can use it for a friend's baby due in a few months! I love the leaflets! I love the towel holder and daisy buttons! Thank you for the Elmo book, Connor will love it. But I would have to say my favorite thing is the Elmo hat...it is too cute for words. You are too good to me, SP, and so creative too! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home