Crochetville Secret Pals


Monday, June 12, 2006

Help Test the New Sign-Up Form

Thank you to all of you who tested the new sign-up form! I've disabled it for now. The official sign-up day for Autumn Round will start on August 10th!

*****************************


I've been working to create a (hopefully) easier sign-up process and I need a few volunteers to test it out.

What I've done is create a two part system. Part One is a simple sign-up form. Part Two is the Secret Pal Questionnaire. If you are a returning participant who already has a questionnaire on file, you only need to complete Part One!

And, I've been able to create an automated response sent to you via e-mail. That way I can speed up checking eligibility and focus on creating the participant list.

If you would like to test the new system, click on this link and follow the directions. You should receive an automated e-mail with a link to the questionnaire.

You can post your feedback here on the comments, or you can personally e-mail me.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Jun 12, 01:17:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heya Lori!

    It worked :) Neat idea, great job, yadda yadda...

     
  • At Mon Jun 12, 01:39:00 PM 2006, Blogger Jamie said…

    I like it, it worked fine for me. My big problem with the original method was that I am old school, I kept hitting the enter key, so I ended up submitting incomplete forms repeatedly:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home