Crochetville Secret Pals


Sunday, June 04, 2006

Going to Module

Your friendly SP Coordinator will be out of town from Tuesday, June 6th, until Sunday, June 11th!



The reason being that I have classes to attend for my graduate program. The program meets at a hotel for 5 days. It's rather non-traditional, but a lot of fun and it's educational, too!

Anyhow, though I have access to a laptop to take, the hotel charges $10 a day to connect to their wi-fi and I don't know of any place that has a free wi-fi connection to use.

My DH assures me that he'll check my e-mail periodically and relay to me any pertinent messages that I should be aware of. I should be able to convince him to send out a reply if necessary.

You're all doing such a great job that I don't think my absence will be noticed too much ! I'll miss not being able to check in each day, but I'll be able to catch up once I return.

~ Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home