Crochetville Secret Pals


Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Very thoughtful and generous


All I can say is WOW! My lone stranger pal has really out done herself! My birthday is on Saturday and I just got the NICEST package full of goodies in the mail.

There's Size 30 thread (I've really wanted to try smaller thread), a set of thread hooks (I needed hooks to try smaller thread), I needed bath goodies and perfume (White Musk that smells great on me) and there's a bar of what looks like homemade soap (that smells absolutely wonderful), there's my very favorite Reisen candys (which I opened and dug into already), there were fun birthday goodies of balloons that stand by themselves and blow outs (ha! we are having another couple join us this weekend, you KNOW we are gonna use those out camping and scare all the animals)and she put this all in a beautiful basket with a handmade washcloth.

THANK YOU so much Lone Stranger!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home